- Fixed pricing on recovery (You know what you are paying - no nasty surprises).
- Quick recovery turnaround at no extra cost. (Our average recovery time is 2 days).
- Memory card chip reading services (1st in the UK to offer this service).
- Raid recoding service (Specialist service for our business customers who have suffered a failed server rebuild).
- Our offices are 100% UK based and we never outsource any recovery work.
- Strict Non-disclosure privacy and security is 100% guaranteed.
Case Study 1:
Apple iMac Repartition That Has Gone Wrong
Client decided to repartition his hard drive so that he could free up more space on his D Drive (data partition) by taking some space from the C Drive (operating system). Client used partition magic to change partition sizes, it completed without any problems and reported it was a success. When client started the iMac he got the message ‘Unmounting disks’. This message stayed on the monitor for about 2 hours and client decided to reboot iMac. When client rebooted the iMac he is now getting question mark icon.
We diagnosed that there was read/write issues with the hard drive. We recommended a read/write head swap on the hard drive. We completed a read/write head swap and imaged all sectors on hard drive. We backed up data to data dvd and sent back to client within 72 hours.
* If you are getting a question mark when you boot up your Mac it means the hard drive is not getting recognised, we have 15 years experience of working with failed Mac hard drives.